Intern With My Office!
September 28th, 2021
Interns will gain a unique, first-hand understanding of the Nebraska Unicameral operations and the legislative process in a fast-paced environment. Internship applications are due Friday, November 19, 2021, by midnight. The selected applicants will begin their internship concurrently with the 2022 legislative session on January 5th.
Responsibilities may include:
- Attending committee hearings
- Drafting correspondence
- Conducting legislative research
- Event coordinating
- Bill proposal research
- General office management
- Social media engagement
- Basic photography and videography
- Current undergraduate student
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work ~10 hours/week (flexible)